Try EesySoft free for 30 days
Even though faculty had the fall to adjust to a full semester of online or hybrid teaching, they may still need reminders of best practices going into the new semester. This message is meant to help faculty feel prepared to begin the Spring 2021 semester by setting up their online course and connecting with students.
Hello and welcome back! In order to ensure that your semester is off to a smooth start, please make sure to do the following.
1) Upload your syllabus [LINK to support center article on topic]
2) Update due dates in Assignments [LINK to support center article on topic]
3) Update calculations in Grade Center [LINK to support center article on topic]
4) Send a welcome email or announcement
5) Remind students which courses will be in-person, online, or hybrid style.
We look forward to having an enjoyable and productive semester!