Try EesySoft Today
Before final exam periods, it is good to provide reminders to students about how to have the smoothest experience submitting their exams and papers online. The University of Tampa created a brief best practices hint and document to guide students through the virtual exam process.
Before taking any online exams, please check the following:
– update your browser to the latest version
– make sure you know what additional tools are being used in your exam (ex. Proctorio)
– confirm you have a steady WiFi or direct Internet connection
Good luck with your exams!
(insert attention-grabbing photo)
To provide a positive test taking experience for you when taking your final exam on Blackboard, consider these [best practices](https://servicedesk.ut.edu/solutions/974126-best-practices-for-taking-an-exam) (link to internal document on tips for taking online exams)
* What To Do BEFORE The Exam
* What To Do DURING the Exam
* What To Do with a Proctored Exam