Try EesySoft free for 30 days
The goal is to make instructors aware of how BB Collaborate Ultra works. This campaign uses a recommended checklist that instructors can go through. The better instructors are able to use Collaborate Ultra, the better the learning experience will be for their students.
Here is a recommended checklist for when creating a Collaborate session.
– Provide a descriptive name (i.e. Week 8 – Understanding Electrocardiograms)
– Add a start/end date so students know when to meet
– Default Role – Participant
– Allow Recording Downloads
– Turn off Participants can share audio
– Turn off Participants can share video
– Turn off Participants can draw on the whiteboard
– Turn on Participants can only chat privately with Moderator
If you would like to track attendance select Share attendance information with LMS.
More information about Attendance Tracking can be found here [INSERT LINK].