It’s registration time again! Please note the instructional type of course you are selecting. Below are the types of courses offered at NAME UNIVERSITY next semester:
EXAMPLES: (PICK AND CHOOSE FOR YOUR INSTITUTION)
1. Classroom Course: In-person instruction during scheduled class meetings
2. Synchronous Online: Online courses in real time; requires no face-to-face
3. Asynchronous Online: Online Courses that happens on your schedule; requires no face-to-face
4. Blended (Hybrid) Classroom course: In-person activity is mixed with occasional online meetings
5. Blended (Hybrid) Online Course: most course activity is completed online, but there are some required face-to-face instructional activities such as lectures, labs, etc.
6. Flexible Mode Course: Offers multiple delivery modes so that students can choose which delivery mode(s) are best for their learning.
Make sure get registered(LINK) by DATE for Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 classes!