Try EesySoft free for 30 days
This campaign is intended to share information related to COVID-19. Messages are in the interest of student safety and are largely concerned with sharing important information and logistics related to the pandemic.
Locker Access During COVID-19
We recognize that students may need to retrieve personal items from their lockers on campus so we have arranged for Public Safety & Security to provide access during the following dates and times ONLY:
– Thursday, March 19: 9am – 5pm
– Friday, March 20: 9am – 5pm
– Monday, March 23: 9am – 5pm
– Tuesday, March 24: 9am – 5pm
Students must bring a student ID and cannot bring any friends or family members inside with them. If a student shows any COVID-19 symptoms, they will be turned away. No locks will be cut during this time – if students forget their combination or to bring their key, they will not be able to access their locker.
To gain entry, students must visit the central check-in point for their campus, at which point a security guard will escort them to their locker:
– St James Campus: Check-in for all buildings (A, B, E) in main lobby of 200 King St. E.
– Casa Loma Campus: Check-in for all buldings (C, D) in main lobby of 146 Kendal Ave.
– Waterfront Campus: Check-in for all buildings (including Daniels) in main lobby of 51 Dockside Dr.
Please only come on Campus to retrieve items that you may require for your courses.