Try EesySoft Today
In 2010, EesySoft started with an idea of monitoring data and making messages appear in-application. A partnership that began between Michel Visser on the entrepreneurial side, and Jan Henrik on the development side, has evolved into a strong team of developers in Oslo, Norway and a diverse team of sales, marketing, product management, content creation and education consultants in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Our colleagues now extend outside of Europe as well, as far as the United States and Asia.
We have been able to grow this way by being highly innovative, passionate and eager to provide the best solutions for institutions around the world. But it doesn’t stop there – we have many new and exciting things on the horizon!
At EesySoft, we are a group of motivated, EdTech enthusiasts where everyone can quickly expand their knowledge and excel in their place of expertise within the company. Our team is comprised of diverse individuals who each bring a unique perspective. We welcome differing backgrounds and skills as this approach helps us stay innovative and serves our customers in the best way possible.
With our offices in two thriving international cities, we love to get in a good day’s work even if it means working at odd hours to assist our prospects and customers around the world! Though we work hard, we also enjoy socializing with one another inside and outside the office through events like Thirsty Thursdays, Hotdog Fridays, company getaways, and meetings in the sun – when the weather allows! 🙂
Market Competitive Salary
Junior Sales Representative (Full-Time), Amsterdam
Do you have an interest in educational technology? Would you like to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment? Do you want to play an important role in an exponentially growing company?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then this opportunity may be perfect for you.
As part of our ongoing growth and development as a world-wide Educational Technology organization, EesySoft is looking to welcome a Junior Sales Representative to the EesySoft team at our Amsterdam HQ office.
Eesysoft builds a globally recognized EdTech SaaS used by more than 2.5 million educational users. Our EdTech Adoption Platform helps institutions drive digital transformation and to improve the educational experience for all. EesySoft was created nearly a decade ago and has been in hyper-growth since 2019.
Our work environment is dynamic, relaxed and our HQ office is only a short walk from Amsterdam Central Station.
We believe in people who are driven to become our future leaders, add value in every communication, and are committed to make a difference.
A Junior Sales Representative plays a vital role to ensure that leads are created and nurtured, demos are performed and deals are closed at EesySoft. This includes: lead follow ups, calling/emailing, conferences (online and in person) scheduling and performing online demonstrations, confirming software trials, and closing deals directly or in conjunction with our world-wide channel partners.
– EesySoft lead creation (webinars, cold-calls, institution based outreach, etc.)
– Lead nurturing (evaluation material creating: use cases, videos, etc.)
– Value add calling and emailing campaigns (cold, warm and hot leads)
– Scheduling and leading online demonstrations
– Proactive contact with partners and prospects
– Pipeline management
– Lead generation events (online and face to face)
– Onsite presentations (key clients)
– Completion of Request for Proposals (RFP’s)/Tenders
– Perfect English language skills (written and spoken)
– Bachelor’s degree
– Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
– 1-2 years relevant work experience, preferably within an Education/SaaS sales function
– Skilled with maintaining relationships (long term sales cycle experience preferred)
– Affinity with educational technology
– Assertive and proactive attitude
– A motivated self-starter
– A solution seller
– Able to work in an organized manner
– No 9-to-5 mentality
What EesySoft Offers
– Competitive base salary
– Sales commission structure
– Work computer
– Public transport business card
– Healthy daily lunches
– Opportunity to grow in the job
– Flexible hours
– Diverse and fun team
– Opportunity for occasional travel
– Growing company with opportunities for advancement
Interested in joining our team?
Please email us your CV and motivation letter and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Please use the form below to apply to positions listed. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org